Forms & Disclosures
Here's a list of our forms and disclosures. If you don't find what you need, please feel free to contact us.
- Simply MORE! Checking Details
- Simply REWARDing! Checking Details
- Text Banking Terms of Service
- Membership Agreement - November 4, 2021
- We have made updates to our Membership Agreement. These updates can be viewed here.
- Beginning October 1, 2019, GCS will limit drive-thru withdrawals to $1,500. This is for our members’ protection, to better verify identity and the transaction amount. Account security is important to us. If you have any questions, please contact us here.
- Change of Address Form
- Visa Check Card Fraud/Dispute Error Resolution Request
- Loan Payment Coupon
- 2020 Annual Report
STATE OF ILLINOIS COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT NOTICE
The Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (Department) evaluates our performance in meeting the financial services needs of this community, including the needs of low-income to moderate-income households. The Department takes this evaluation into account when deciding on certain applications submitted by us for approval by the Department. Your involvement is encouraged. You may obtain a copy of our evaluation once the Department completes our first evaluation. You may also submit signed, written comments about our performance in meeting community financial services needs to the Department. We will update this notice when our first evaluation has been issued.