GCS System Upgrade
Ask Me about Core.
It's our goal to improve your member experience at GCS Credit Union.
We are excited to announce that starting at the close of business on May 31, we will be upgrading our banking technology. Although we anticipate minimal member impact, we want to take this opportunity to let you know about the availability of services during the upgrade.
All branches will be closed on Saturday, June 1, due to our system conversion. We will be open regular business hours on Monday, June 3.
- No change to account numbers, checks, or debit cards.
- Automatic deposits, payments, and transfers will not be affected.
- All GCS Branches will close at 6:00PM on Friday, May 31 and will remain closed until 8:30AM on Monday, June 3.
- All of our conveniently located ATMs will be available to make withdrawals. However, please note the ATMs will not be able to accept your deposits from Friday, May 31 at 2PM until Monday, June 3.
Online, Mobile, & Phone Banking:
- Online and mobile banking will be unavailable from Friday, May 31 at 6:00PM until Monday, June 3. All members will need to enroll as a new user in online banking. You will need to have an e-mail address on file with GCS before enrolling. You will be prompted to choose a username and password.
- All mobile banking users will need to download our NEW app on or after June 3. It can be found by searching for GCS Credit Union in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- MARTI Phone Banking will be unavailable from Friday, May 31 at 6:00PM until Monday, June 3. All members will need to enroll in our new Phone Banking System. A GCS Member Service Representative can assign you a new 4-digit PIN.
- Bill Pay will be unavailable from Friday, May 24 until Monday, June 3. During this time, any payments scheduled prior to this (recurring or post dated payments) will be sent.
We're introducing NEW online and mobile banking. New features will include:
- Single sign-on to Scorecard Rewards
- Temporarily freezing a debit card
- Making a transfer to another GCS account
- Viewing pending transactions
Watch your e-mail for more details on the new platforms. Not sure if we have your e-mail address on file? Click here to send us a message.